Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul

Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul
Just your average guy who happened to find an alien vessel and then converted it into something much more.

I have known Sorven for a long time, he is probably one of the most disciplined players I know.  He played successfully as a non depositing miner on Calypso and F.O.M.A. - Fortuna (then known as Club NEVERDIE) for a very long time and to be honest I somewhat envy his patience and persistence. (I only lasted as a non-depositor for 6 months)

He is an excellent story teller and I have been following the story of Sorven since he started it in April of 2010 with the very first chapter, Strange Beginnings.

It is a fictional story based on his avatars name but not the actual accounting of his avatar in the Universe, if that makes any sense.  It is a story about what might have been or what could (im)possibly be in the future.

I have really enjoyed the daily installments of the story. If you haven't tried it out yet then I would highly recommend starting with Strange Beginnings and make your way through the entire story which is still ongoing.

For future reference you will notice there is a link to his story on the sidebar of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment