Monday, January 10, 2011

First Week of January

After spending a fun and expensive (-600ped) weekend on the resort planet of Next Island I returned to Rocktropia and my normal hunting and trading activities.
Wednesday night I had a great run on Rudolf Dragons getting my personal best of 4 globals in run including a 155ped ESI!
Returns seemed to drop pretty low for me after that including some back to back 50% or lower runs.
Counting my losses from Next Island as well as from hunting this weekend, I think I am still about even after markup when counting the ESI, shotguns, and Cryo chips I've been looting.
Break even with skill gains is always great in my book :)

Trading is still slow, I bought a couple thousand ped of ores/enmatters when I was on Next Island and have probably bought up another thousand since being back on Rocktropia.  Funds are running low though, Ill have to make another trip to Calypso to auction stuff off.

I just got word from someone who I had lent ~2000ped to that he is quitting the game.  So I need to sell the guns he gave me for collateral.  I should be able to profit a couple hundred PED hopefully if they sell well.

I really need to be keeping a better accounting of my business dealings, but time just doesn't seem to be on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment