Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sales Run 3rd week of Jan

My PED card was getting low so I packed up all my stuff;
  • All the loot I had gained or purchased on Rocktropia
  • All the Ores/Enmatters I had purchased in trades
  • All the Shotguns and Attack chips that I had looted or purchased in trade
  • as well as all my inventory of guns for selling in my booth or to people p2p
It is nice that there isn't an item count for your inventory anymore, but that is still too much stuff to try and keep organized, especially when so many of the guns look identical when they are different levels etc...

I found that for right now PitBulls are the cheapest means of storage. So I have 5 (low TT) Pitbulls that I organize my inventory in as well as multiple Lady Nicole Handbags and Storage Boxes.

This serves two purposes for me;
  1. Everything is organized by type, laser guns in one, blp in another, tools in a third, and Rock weapons in another, etc...
  2. When I get to another planet and want to do something, I can just drop all the Pitbulls and storage containers in the local Planet storage and be free to go do what I want without 2 hours of dragging and dropping from my inventory into the local storage.
I teleported to Next Island last night and sold a high dollar gun there.  I had lent about 1800 ped to an avatar who had used two guns as collateral but then defaulted on the loan. So now I need to sell the guns to make back what I had lent out. The remaining gun is a Fire Forge 8000 which I can sell at full TT for 1000peds if anyone is interested.

I met up with two of my local trader friends on Next Island and bought all their ores/enmatters which I will take with me to Calypso to put in auction.

Since I have my full inventory with me, I have already sold a P5a(L) and a M1a(L) as well as two mining amps.  As long as your always prepared for a trade, you will usually find opportunities.

I read on nextislandlife.com that there was someone stuck at a revival, but by the time I logged on at Lunch they had already been rescued.

Apparently Meg the PR lady from Next Island was demoing the game to some people, and asked Dilly (from Gloryhound Irregulars) and I to do some emotes and so we strutted around a little bit trying to look good for the cameras.  One of the people demoing it got stuck at a revival when they first created their avatar, so Dilly quickly tpd over to rescue them.  I was too slow to be of any use :P I had just picked up some ammo, and was waddling towards the tp to see if he needed any help, when they came back, Mission Accomplished.

I will do a little more trading on Next Island tonight before Teleporting to Calypso to start selling off everything I have collected in my travels.

I just finalized arangements to sell all my zk5s and cryo II chips in bulk to a store owner there, so that will save me a lot of time.  I hope he is able to make a nice profit from our arangement.

Not all business though, my soc is planning a soc hunt tomorrow night and an event hunt on Sunday.
Its kind of weird, this is a virtual game where you don't really know the people you play with except for how you interact with them in the game. Your society still starts to feel like family though, and with my traveling between planets all year I have really missed out on a lot of the fun and interaction with them. Needless to say, I am looking forward to a fun weekend with them on Calypso.

I am not sure what if anything I will be taking back to Rocktropia with me this trip.  I have my variety of weapons stocked pretty well so don't need any of them.  I could take some mining amps, but dont want to spread my card to thin building up inventory that wont sell fast enough.  People aren't mining much there since they are waiting for the blueprints to drop so that the ores and enmatters will actually be valuable.

I could take back a bunch of Iron and sell it to crafters or click it myself in hopes for more Dragon Plate and JUELZ gun blueprints to drop.  I think this is most likely what I will do this trip, but Ill think about it some over the weekend.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment