Monday, February 7, 2011

Is the Entropia Universe for you? (cost to play)

Magyar has put together a chart showing the type of game play people should expect from different deposit budgets.
He first posted it on his Society Website at Will I Like Entropia? and then re-posted it at nextislandlife.com where I found it in the thread Want to know if you will like Entropia Universe?


I think he did a pretty good job of describing what each level of play should be expected depending on how much you deposit.  I asked in his thread why he didn't mention the small fraction of players who are able to play at a higher level than their deposit column would suggest, and he answered that he didn't want to give new players unrealistic expectations.

A great chart and a good summery, thanks to Magyar for letting me share it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I am continuing this guide over at http://www.entropiaexchange.com/content/entropia-universe-new-player-guide

    The main exchange site isnt finished yet. Theres alot of work to do, but I'll be putting together a very detailed guide to go along with the site launch. Feel free to keep track of it, if you find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete