Friday, February 4, 2011

Businesses Working Together

I am pretty excited about a business arrangement that I have made with Zal from the society "French Killers"
He is the owner of the store at the Tangerine TP on Rocktropia and the latest VU fixed the item count on his store so he can now place 1000 items in it.

My booth is still bugged and limiting me to 11 slots which with a shopkeeper, sign, and drake head decoration leaves me 3 slots I can place on the counter and 20 in the shopkeeper. This just isn't enough to list the variety of weapons and Dragon Plates that I have or want to sell.
10 types of zk shotguns (I usually have at least 3-5 different types)
5 levels of breer pistols
4 levels of breer carbines
3 levels of rikers
multiple cb, lr, s & hl series guns
7 types of Dragon Plates discovered so far, each of which requires 7 slots for a set
etc.. etc..

Obviously my eyes are bigger than my stomach. Even when the item count gets fixed on my booth it wont hold the quantity of stock that I would like. (unless I invested ALOT of ped into shopkeepers which would get me up to the numbers I needed, but at a cost of more than if I had bought the store Zal has)

I was talking with Zal about it and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.  He offered my a table in his store from which I could sell anything I wanted. So now I am able to display a lot more items than I could from just using my booth.  It helps him as well in that it fleshes out the variety of what is displayed in his store, so there will be more people coming through and looking not just at my table, but at everything he has for sale as well. Hopefully I will be able to drive more business towards him through this partnership.

Right now on my table there I have 7 Rudolf Dragon Plates(L), 7 Joplin Dragon Plates(L), 7 Morrison Dragon Plates(L), 1 JUELZ MIC-Killa SG-2 (L), 1 B.A.M.F zk2(L), 1 B.A.M.F zk4(L), 1 B.A.M.F zk5(L), 1 B.A.M.F zk6(L), 1 Breer P1a(L), 1 Breer P2a(L), 1 Breer P3a(L), 1 Breer P4a(L), 1 Breer P5a(L), 1 Riker UL1(L), 1 Riker UL2(L) and 1 Breer M4a(L)





That is 34 items on the table or about 150% as much as I am able to put in my booth right now even with the shopkeeper.

Thanks Zal!

No comments:

Post a Comment